Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Glad my letters are making it to the states

Hey Family!

Right now i'm at the Recife temple. My p-day was switched this week because it's our zone's Temple day. Anyway this week was chill. We are working hard with the members and visiting some great less-active families. My companion and I have made awesome friends with the youth and set up activities during the week for them to bring friends to the church building to have a good time while learning about the gospel. 

My companion is trunky but we make each other work super hard and we are great pals. I think i'll be heading home the 27th of October, but still have to call the secretary about my flight itinerary. But that's not important. My comp and I have been working in the ghetto knocking doors and finding some interesting people and a couple families that really have potential. The hardest part is getting them to walk up the biggest hill in the world to go to church.

Thanks for all of your support! I love you!


Elder Kennedy

 Where I work
 Awesome Members
 Dancing while walking across a tree stump
Divisions with D.L Elder Leal
 Dope.
 Familia Franklin
 The Forrest makes me happy
 Gente Boa
 How do ya do?
 I like animals



 Jungle Adventure
 Jungle Man
 Music is the language of my soul
 Our Guides Alan and Bruno
 Studs
 P-day futebol com o distrito
 Proselyting in the Jungle
 Rescuing a lost...kid
 Coolest spot ever
 So os loucos sabem
 Pals
 tranqüilidade
 What's up?
More of where I work

No comments:

Post a Comment