Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Jaboatão dos guararapes - Curado

Hey Família Kennedy, 

Yeah it feels great to be working hard and yet so close to being home. I have mixed emotions but i'm doing well. It honestly doesnt feel like the mission is ending. 

Anyway my companion is a champ and he doesn't leave me that trunky. Yes when I get home I plan on going to Mira Costa asap as well and finding a dope job to make bank. 

Congrats Sis on being the coolest nanny ever! Can't wait until you guys adopt. Totally gonna teach your kids Portuguese. I don't believe that I will need to send anything home, i'm going to leave my sheets and give away my shirts and pants and ties as presents to members here. I heard the Chargers lost to the Cardinals...whats that about? I have a friend on the mission who's a Cardinals fan, he says they are gonna win the super bowl this year. Anything is possible. I hope the Bolts do well. 

On September 11th we are having a bbq/churrasco for Elder Rock with the Bishop's family and some members. It's gonna be tight. Sunday we marked Aschiley's baptism!!! She will be baptized this Sunday if everything goes according to plan. 
Yes! I'm so totally stoked and thankful about that and finishing my mission here in Curado. I know Jesus Christ is our Saviour and lives. I know that the power of prayer is real and necessary for our spiritual growth. I know we have a Father in Heaven who loves us and wants each of His children to be happy. I know this happiness comes from the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Com muito amor,

Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment