Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Weekly Note

Hey fam, 

Yes finally they sent my flight itinerary! See you on the 29th of October! Que bom.
Anyway we are working hard here in Curado and things couldn't be better. We just had ward conference and it went really well!! Tons of less actives showed up and we are doing our best to keep them coming. We started an English class and I have a feeling its going to explode with new referrals and fresh investigators. I had done english classes in the past but this time we are way more organized and know what to look for. 

Anyway I feel so blessed to be on a mission and to have learned many great things throughout this journey. I am so thankful for the wonderful people that have influenced and guided me through the mission. I know Jesus Christ lives and that this is His work.
Com Amor,


Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment