Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, September 15, 2014

Start of my last transfer

Family!

ONLY 6 more weeks! That is, I think... hahah still haven't received my itinerary. 

Sorry this is so short. Wow so today was transfers, my last one ever.

Sunday was Aschiley's baptism. It was super cool. Elder Rock can say he baptized his last day in the mission! We had a sick bbq with the members. It made me a bit trunky, but I know my day is coming all too soon. 

My new companion is pretty new/cool. Elder Bleyl from Richmond, Virginia. He has been 8 months in the mission. I'm stoked to have a companion super ready to work me to death!!

I know the Church is true, that Christ lives and that he wants us to be happy. 

Love, 
Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment