Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Vitória de Santo Antão (inland)

Guess what?

So I was just transferred. Now I am in a new awesome area with a new and awesome companion. It was super sad leaving behind my beloved branch of Coqueiral, but bright things are in store for me here in Vitória. My companion is Elder Ribeiro from São Paulo. He arrived in the mission field with me and I’ve known him for a while. Pense num missionario bom! We are here to baptize baby! Só alegria, só água! I’m still in the same zone but different district even though my area is like 1.5 hours from the stake center. Anyway, I just got here like a couple hours ago because yesterday night we slept in Coqueiral and went to our District meeting today. Then arrived in Vitoria agora. Anyway, I’m super excited to be here and ready to work até o pó!

Hey! If I was a Sister missionary I’d already be home by now......legal hahaha. Time is totally out of whack! That is how fast it’s going. Winter here is on its way. It’s starting to rain a lot more and it’s wanting to stay instead of blow away. I am thankful to be here on the mission and see people’s lives change for the better! I’m so grateful for the wonderful loving people that I have met, taught, learned from, and befriended.

Much love and happiness. 


Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment