Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, April 21, 2014

Feliz Páscoa

Oi family! 

Easter was super! We went to church, I gave the lesson in Principles of the Gospel, and for the second week in a row I played piano for Sacrament meeting, kkkkk, yeah they are really desperate to ask me to play piano! Anyway, after that we had a yummy lunch with an awesome family and went to work. 
Thanks so much for sending me a birthday package! Bummer about no Beef Jerky.

Happy Birthday Renee! 26 years old this Saturday! That's like old hahah. Nah, but it is golden! 
Awesome Joe's mom is coming to town. She will for sure love San Diego.

Parabens! Love you all to death.

Thanks for being the best people ever!
V's sois a luz do mundo!

Love,
Elder Kennedy





No comments:

Post a Comment