Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Reading a lot!

Hey Hey, 

This week was pretty good. We had tons of lessons but few people are progressing. I haven't received the package yet. Hopefully I get it tomorrow during zone meeting. Thanks mom for the awesome emails/articles. That one about Elder Andersen deciding to serve a mission over competing in this year's Winter Olympics is pretty awesome. 

I am doing well in my area, it's just a super difficult one. My companion is doing fine. He is still anxious to work hard and get some baptisms in before he checks out. I have some new fotos to send out. I promise i'll send them in a week. Today I cleaned a lot of our nasty home. hahaha It was getting pretty bad. Our shower head and water heater broke so it's cold cold showers for us haha bummer. Sunday we had an investigating family at church which was awesome! Please pray for Wilamis, Fátima, Wiliane, Outra Fátima, and Larisa. Those are our progressing investigators that went to church Sunday. 

Life is good and I cant believe Ian his about to hit hump day. The mission is insane how it makes time fly by. I love you all so much. Keep up the Boxing Renee, when I get back you'll be able to beat me up hahaha!!! 

Last week I started reading Jesus the Christ and i'm finishing it up this week. It's seriously like the best book ever!!!! I totally feel closer to the Savior and I have this different perspective on his life and personality!!! Read it !!

Love,

Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment