Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, January 6, 2014

Building houses while building the kingdom

Hey family, 

Esta semana foi louco. We did a bunch of service this week, so that was refreshing. We are helping build a house. All the houses here in Pernambuco are made out of bricks so we were loading bricks and dumping sand to make cement and putting it all together. It brought back memories of working construction at Bob Gruen’s house and for Jim in Utah. The house we are building is for an uncle of a member, sketch stories about this uncle (recently released from prison) but he is super chill. Sunday I confirmed Thiago a member of the church and today we went to the zoo!!!! sick! It’s super tiny but a good deal for 2 reais. Hopefully ill stop being a fubeca and post some pix.

Wahoo! That’s super awesome Ian is an Ld/district leader. I know he is going to turn that district into a baptizing machine!! Time is flying by. I still love my area and the members here in jaboatão dos guararapes. I know Jesus is The Christ. I know He lives and is awesome. Whenever we have problems big or little He is there for us. 2014 is here and running so lets make it the best year ever and always keep God our priority #1!!!! eu amo vocês!!!

Elder Kennedy


Tia Jeanine- Muito obrigado pela caixa de Natal! Really, thank you so much I loved it! I actually received it on Christmas Eve, so it was perfect timing!! May the Lord continue to bless you. Sorry for the late thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment