Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, January 20, 2014

Divisions


Hey All, 

So this week was pretty chill. We are finding new people to teach and stuff. I left my area on a division for 24 hours which was awesome. I helped out a bit in the area of Moreno. Elder Smith and I contacted a reference that studied Theologoy (always hard to teach theologists) the companion I was with doesn't speak much Portuguese yet so I did most of the talking. Anyway the lady had tons of questions about our beliefs and we whipped out the Articles of Faith and read them with her. By the end of all her questions she admitted that our beliefs are not as ridiculous as she previously thought and she said that she accepts most of our doctrine. We also talked to a family of a member less active and invited them to church. Most of the family said "no" but the 14 yr. old daughter said she would with her older brother/member. We marked her baptism during the lesson. I'm glad I could help out in another area and that the division was a success. Now I just have to invite everyone to be baptized in my own area! 

My companion is doing fine but he is a bit trunky falta só 5 semanas! kkkk trunky trunky trunky até o pó!

Love you all, 

Elder E.S. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment