Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, January 13, 2014

Gratz

Nice Renee! Way to go on your talk! So this week we had transfers but I stayed in Coqueiral/Floriano and i'm gonna "kill off my companion" (which means I'm his last companion before he goes home). The computer i'm using is acting up. It's super hard to type. 

Yeah so this week was all right, nothing crazy happened. We are trying to baptize Wilamis but it has been hard because his mom is super sick and she doesn't want to go to the hospital, so we go over there to visit them and help him convince his mom to go to the hospital and then we teach the family a lesson. The house we helped build is almost done. Saturday we roofed it and put in the plumbing. 

Dang, bummer we lost to the Broncos. So our season is done. Bummer about the Panthers too. Yeah, I knew Kenny Stills (Saints W.R) from way back at San Elijo middle school and LCC. I totally knew he would go pro. hahaha Didn't he play college football in Oklahoma?
Time is passing by! Sick Ian is going to hit his hump day soon.

love you all,
Elder Kennedy


P.S. I haven't recieved the package ainda, que droga kkk mas, vai chegar logologo não se preocupe.

(I havent received the package yet, but that's ok, ? will reach logologo do not worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment