Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

If you trip and fall, you may get an investigator

Hey!

This week was bomzinho. No baptisms but we are working on it. Church starts at 8:30  a.m. so it's super hard to pass by our investigators homes and wake them up and bring them to church hahaha but we are trying our hardest. Today we're going to the temple and its also our p-day. Going to Burger King! haha anyway, it's super hard training! My patience is wearing thin but I love my child. He is so young and green. As you know he is over my shoulder with everything. But it's all good, he is just trying to learn. 

This week was frustrating. Most of our appointments fell and we had to kick a couple of our investigators. This week there is going to be a lot of street contacting and knocking doors trying to find novo pesquisadores. 

Its springtime and starting to get hotter. Hey is Bobby Dirkmaat home yet!? Nothing here has really changed too much, just working and teaching the gospel to as many people as possible. Vánia has been super hard to meet up with because she works everyday! We scheduled to teach her and her family tonight so I hope it goes well. Hmmmm funny story, my comp and I were climbing this gnarly stairway and we passed by two women and made a contact and then we continued up but my comp randomly decides to sprint a couple of yards up the staircase and he totally eats it in front of the two contacts. hahahaha I died laughing and they asked Elder Gonzales if he was all right, he was cracking up and was a little embarrassed. We talked a little more with the two ladies and got an address! hahaha I guess falling up the stairs is a good way to make a contact and get an address!
boa semana para vocês!
eu te amo,

Elder Kennedy

P.S. Congrats Sis on getting a legit calling in Relief Society. I bet your major in college will help a lot with that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment