Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hastening the work

Hey All, 

General Conference was amazing! I was truly blessed with the opportunity to watch all of the sessions on Saturday and Sunday! We also saw the Priesthood session! O senhor esta apressando a obra dele!!!! That’s for sure! The live broadcast of Priesthood was 6:00 in the morning here. I watched all of the sessions in Portuguese! It was legit. Elder Ballard’s talk was perfect for missionary work and members. And missionaries are totally going to be using the Internet in the future to fight against all the lies that exist out there about the church.

Man this was such an inspired Conference. It truly feels like we are in the last days and preparing the way for the Lord. Anyway, stoked Renee and Joe are going on a cruise and crossing the country!!! How are things in CA?

Weather is getting hotter here, but its whatever to me. It’s my last summer in Brasil ya’ll! Time is passing by and I finally feel comfortable talking to anyone about the gospel!!! The church is true! I know it!!! My companion and I are working hard trying to get people ready for baptism! It’s just been a tough couple of weeks. It’s been impossible to follow up with some of our investigators because of their crazy work schedule.

Anyway, gotta run but love you all! Be safe and get some sun (even though it’s fall for you guys.)


Love e. kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment