Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A training life for me

HEY,

Apologies for the tiny email. This week was good fechou. Hahaha life is great!

My comp and I are really stepping it up and teaching a boatload of people. We totally found a family of gold and started teaching them. It was way sick! We were walking around all day teaching lessons and knocking doors when, in this last sketchy stairway we past by a house and felt impressed to stop by. We talked to this lady Vania, and she totally is going to be baptized. She had so many questions and paid so close attention to what we were teaching and her family is really awesome. Anyway they are going to go to church this Sunday.

I understand my comp a lot better and he is learning really fast! He is still noobish but he is just a sweetheart! He is totally is going to get hit by a car one of these days. Lovin the training. “Do work son!!!”


tchau vai com deus




 Love my companion! 

 Friends he was able to see at Zone Conference
 Friends he was able to see at Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment