Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'm going to be a trainer!!!

Hey everyone! I am going to train. Mind blown! Crazy excited! I will receive meu filho on Wednesday. Today was transfers and I got to see a bunch of my buddies from the mission. Sunday I got to confirm Jonathas a member of the Church and we had another baptism too! Caroline that one moça we were teaching decided to be baptized. The Lord has truly blessed our area these past couple weeks. Summer is coming in even though it has been raining a lot. This week we are going to try visit Irmã Elizabete and invite her to be baptized. She is around 60 years old and she had the fear of joining our church and loosing her friends from other churches. But she is beginning to develop a strong testimony and we are going to teach her some more with a member named Ceça. Ceça is really funny and served in Rio de Janeiro, so she likes helping the missionaries out. 

Anyway I am going to be working a lot training my Greeny! I’m going to work my butt off and show him what’s what and how to baptize! kkkk muito responsibilidade! Wow before I finish training this Elder I will reach my year mark! A year away from home!!!!!!!! hump day tá chegando!!! hahaha I am super excited and I know that I am going to learn a whole lot real fast! Christ lives this is His church and God is a God of miracles! I know these things to be true! I miss you guys a ton!

Com todo o amor do meu coração,

Elder Kennedy

Renee and Joe- Did you get my letter? How has the surf been? How is Joe’s new wetsuit?


Here is my address just in case you need it ;-P

Rua Das Ninfas # 30
Boa Vista, Recife-PE
Brasil 50070-050

No comments:

Post a Comment