Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Friday, December 21, 2012

Temple Pictures

We received a letter on Tuesday from The CTM President. Here is what it said: 


Dear Family,
We are pleased to be able to send you a picture of your missionary's recent visit to the São Paulo temple.  The morning they enter as a group is a very sacred experience for them, and it is an experience that is always anticipated with much excitement. We know they will treasure this remembrance. 
It is a great honor to serve with each of these fine young people and to watch their growth as they learn more about their sacred calling of a missionary.  We have a great love and respect for each one of them.
Thank you for your support for them.  They love to receive emails and letters from you, and feel of your love.  We know that your family will feel the blessings of their service.
Sincerely,
President and Sister Degn

(Elder Frogley, Elder Kennedy, Elder Carroll)

Here is what Eric said: 

I really like being in a trio and getting to know my companions. It is hard sometimes waiting for two others to leave for stuff but hey, it helps me be more patient. I really like it when we teach lessons and study together. Mom-I received the gift card thank you so much! I'll ask if it can be used to send pictures. If not, I won't send pics until im out in the field. I'll be here in the CTM until January 8 or 9. They dont change it for missionaries that go on the mission in the MTC before January 1st. Ian should be super stoked he won't have to be in the MTC that long. I have another phone card that i havent used yet from Provo so I should be ok with phone cards. Plus the one I used to call from before still has some minutes I think. That is awesome about the Dyer's serving as Mission Presidents in Columbia! This is their second Mission! And its crazy our ward has the stake Patriarch! Brother Harris is awesome. Is he still a sealer in the temple? Christmas should be really fun. They let everyone email home and since its our p-day as well, we might get some time to walk around outside still and have a little more time to email. There's going to be awesome speakers and games. Anyway I hope I answered everything. Merry Christmas family. I hope you have a great one. Love you and if u have anymore questions I didn't answer email me back.
Love Elder Kennedy


No comments:

Post a Comment