Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Letter #4 First week in Sao Paulo MTC


Oi Family!!!!   
I can’t believe Ian is going to Chile!!! What a dream come true for him. I know he really wanted South America. It’s Santiago West right? I was not expecting to hear where he was going yet. My eyes popped and I just about yelled it out in front of 20 elders in the email room. hahaha I’m so excited for him , now we can get around anywhere in South America. I am sooo stoked for him, plus there is really good surf there, hahaha. Now the Kennedys can tear it up in S.A. Ian is already pro at Spanish so he is gonna get the language down in like 2 months I know it. That is sweet Chelsea is going to Virginia, and heading to the MTC the same day as Danielle. They should still be there for a little when Ian gets there. I heard that starting next year Provo will only keep stateside missionaries there for 12 days but I’m not sure.

Anyway Brasil is so awesome. I love it! Hotter and more humid than hades but its so beautiful and friendly. Sao Paulo is legit buildings and apartments everywhere. I think there are 12 million people living here so it’s like a third of the state of California in one huge never ending city. I got to walk around and talk to people today. I also ate at a place that’s like Rodizio Grill, really dank food and they serve you non-stop meat that is really good. Tuesday's are my P-days here, so I’m going to head back out in a little bit and do some shopping. I set up my missionties account today, so forward the email to whoever so I can write them from missionteies please. I’m bummed that I still can’t send pictures to you yet. Maybe through missionties. Eu amo voce!

**Tell Ian to write me!!! Also you can give this email to Brennan, Chelsea and Danielle as well.
Wow I can’t get over Ian going to Chile!

Love Elder Kennedy

P.S My mail box number is 3 and my district is 46-A.

P.S.S Thank you Dad and Dianna for the Carmel Popcorn and Electric Razor that you sent me before I left for Brazil.

P.S.S.S I know I told you this when I was at the Airport, but the day before I left, I was at the temple I saw Brian Poppleton! He is getting married soon and seemed so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment