Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Friday, December 21, 2012

#5 Music please


Yo family! Brazil is so tight, it's hot but im diggin the vibe down here. Sao Paulo is crazy huge. There are buildings and apartments all over the place. I have a sick view from my room; I really want to send pics but i'll prob wait until im in Recife. I just wanted to write a quick email and ask Renee to make sure to put on Prince of Egypt music soundtrack!!!!!!I must have have it. I'm so stoked on Ian's call! I cant get over how awesome it is that he is going to chile and gonna be a boss at spanish. 
Renee- Thats way sick you and Joe are in SD for the holiday's. Tell Joe to email me. 
What's going on in the US? Did Christian Bale die!!! Someone told me that down here but im not sure if it's true. Use missionties and write me. I need mail!! I probably wont send pics until im out in the field, im sure you all are dying for some. I hope Ian will be able to see some before he heads to the MTC. Anyway love you all and miss you. Paz e amor!

P.S. Send some classical music too. Anything soulful and acoustic. I need music! Send soon because it takes packages a month to get here. Thanks!!!!!! Muito Importante! I'm Dying. Also, I want some pics of the SD temple with me in it. The one's we took the day before I left. Hope you're enjoying the weather in SD. The weather totally cooled down here finally and its raining a lot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment