Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Friday, December 21, 2012

#6 New Companions


Merry Christmas next week family!

Thanks for the emails. I wouldnt have been too devastated if Christian Bale had died but its cool he is alive. I saw something on LDS.org about the first presidency addressing the shooting. That is crazy! Did he commit suicide after or is he in custody awaiting trial. I would add a question mark but the keyboards here are different and I cant find them hahha. On a serious note im so sad that happened and I will definitely pray for the Parents. Mom says the Crickmore's and Dyer's are serving as Mission Presidents and Brother Harris is gonna be the new Stake Patriarch. Insane!!! I will send you my mission address asap. Mom might have it and it gets sent to my mission office which is the address I think I have. You can send stuff anytime because they hold packages for me if im not in the field yet. So we still have Tarzan soundtrack? If so, add that. Also Renee, talk to dad and add some of his music he wrote. The weather this week has been super nice and by nice I mean windy and rainy, every brazilian I talk to from Recife says its super hot, so farmer tan here I come! Im looking forward to it though, im so ready to blow this taco stand and get out into the field. I got to go to the Sao Paulo temple last week and do confirmations for the dead! We did 500 names between my companions and myself!!! Today we just got back from Sao Paulo temple and I did an endowment session. I'm stoked for Ian getting his Temple recommend, and taking out his endowment. Renee- you and Joe will be there for that right? Anyway yeah Ian going to Chile is pretty much the sickest thing in the world. I'm so happy we are both going to be in South America and serving missions the same time. Im still loving it down here in Sao Paulo and trying to enjoy every minute of my CTM experience. Merry Christmas Family! have a great one! The best presents I can get is letters and emails from the fam!!
Love Elder Kennedy


P.S. Thats sick Renee and Joe saw the Charger's play the Panthers. Being so close to the players. I'm so jealous. Are both teams seasons going pretty bad? Joe was probably wild at the game. 

P.S.S. I am now in a three-pack. My old companion left. Here are my two companions.

(Elder Kennedy, Elder Frogley, Elder Carroll)

No comments:

Post a Comment