Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Las two tranfers

Hey family!

Yes today was transfer day. Yes, I am in Curado still. Yes, I am going to kill again, (third time on the mission). My new companion is Elder Rock from Grand Junction Colorado. Dang it! I got a gringo haha! As if people didn't already stare at us now they do even more. I am doing well here in the area/ward, I love the members here. We are going to have tons of success in this transfer, I can just feel it. Sunday it was all about sparking the members and getting them involved with missionary work. We are really going to focus on re-activating member families and completing families with baptisms. I had a bunch of meetings with ward leaders and we have an exciting plan to go out with the family home teachers and getting people excited about church. 

I love this work and I love this gospel. I know that Christ lives and that He is our perfect example. (Its not worth it to live dreaming and forget to live!) 
Tchau grande abraço,


Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment