Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

More baptism dates!

Shoot I forgot to bring my camera again!!!! I will remember next week hopefully.

This week was de boa. My companion was sick Friday thru Sunday, I think he ate something. Anyway, it stunk cause I didn't go to the Gincana, but I heard it was a success! Daniele is doing fine but she didn't make it to church again.. nem a gente. 

We do have a baptism marked for this Sunday!!! Fátima is going to be baptized!!!!! She is doing awesome and has such a desire to follow Christ! She is going to be a great example to her 17 year old son Jonas. 

Anyway, I love this area. The members here are just super awesome. They totally brought us food everyday that Elder Gritti was sick so I didn't starve to death. Haha He is down to his second to last p-day. Yikes, he is a trooper though, and ready to work and baptize until the end. I'm so thankful to be serving here and that I have this once in a lifetime opportunity to serve my fellow man for two years!!!
The mission is extremely spiritual and I know I am growing as a person, but I must say the mission is so awesome because of the time that we as missionaries have to serve as Christ served.

love you all,

Elder Kennedy

P.S. That's great you are enjoying the Olivenhain ward. I can't wait to get to know everybody. Sick about the road bikes and that Renee and Joe are going to race soon ...jealous kkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment