Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Found a new family! And have pics.

Hey!

So this week was pretty good! Irmã Fátima foi batizado!!!! Yes! My companion goes home in a week. Today we are going to this huge market/swap meet. I’m gonna buy some souvenirs. We get to go to the temple this week! I am so stoked! Finally I’ll be able to see the new film. Nossa! faz muito tempo! Só alegria aqui. I am doing well and preparing myself to receive a new comp and be the best companion he has ever had kkkk. I know the lord is blessing this area and the members here. They really are super special.

Anyway, time is flying by and I am so happy to be a missionary of Jesus Christ. This past week we accompanied and taught Fátima a lot and found a new family to teach!! Michelli passed a reference that was really good and we contacted this família BACAUNA! Anyway please pray for them, Naedson, Andrea, Raiele, and João Pedro.

I am getting pretty anxious for the world cup. Oh yeah, Carnaval is right around the corner too.....sketch!!! kkkk. Love you all, hope all is well and blessed. I know Jesus is the Christ, that He lives and loves us and desires that we do our best to keep the commandments of God. I know we will be blessed for our patience and long-suffering when we face trials. Have a great week!!!
Elder Kennedy


Renee and Joe- Parabens!! That bike is super sick!!!! Stoked! how is the gas mileage on it????

The pictures go from oldest to newest. The Top pictures are from we went to the Zoo a few weeks ago. Then there are some pictures of the baptism of Fatima. And most recently my adopted Boas. 

At the Zoo














 fotos batismo da fátima








I love my Boas

No comments:

Post a Comment