Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Starting to Rain


Life is good in Ponte, starting to get a bit more rain.

That’s way sick Shelly Harris got called to serve in the Omaha, Nebraska mission!! Wooohoo. She wrote me a little while back asking what the mission was like and stuff, so I am way stoked for her!

Granny sent me a wonderful birthday package! I am so excited to be learning the harmonica/mouth harp. Hopefully I will be able to play something on it by Mothers Day. My companion missionary really likes the battleship game she sent. He usually beats me, haha. Its all right though because I wake him up in the morning by practicing the harp.

Happy Birthday this week Renee. Woah 25. Insane! Hahaha glad you’re enjoying the beach and life in SD. Hope you guys can move into a new place soon. I am also waiting to move as well and I’m getting a little anxious. Patience is the hardest virtue to learn.

That’s sick you guys are officially back in the best ward in the world! How is everyone? I bet the new Stake Presidency is awesome. I’m glad you liked the pics. I have more but I forgot which ones I sent and which ones I didn’t send. So for mothers day, I will be able to Skype you all. So I will probably need some info, like when Ian will call/skype you all. I think his time zone is closer to California's. So maybe he’ll be first?

abraço,
Elder Kennedy (the older)

P.S. Was there also a factory explosion in Texas?? I heard about the Boston ordeal but then heard about maybe another bomb or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment