Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Put your shoulder to the wheel

Hey! That's cool about the BYU-I program, i'll definitely think about it. I was thinking about Mira Costa a bunch but this sounds like a sure way to get into BYU. Surf is a factor though....

This week was tranquila (quiet). Elder Ferreira is getting excited and nervous about being home in two weeks. His excitement can be difficult sometimes, but I get through it and remember my mission is ending so I have to get myself in gear and put my shoulder to the wheel. Looks like we get to go to the temple this week for his last time on the mission. 

I hope church was awesome for you guys. For me it was a blast. I gave the lesson in Gospel Principles on working and how it's an Eternal Principle. Pedro Lucas was there again and we are seriously trying to baptize this kid next week, but he is hard to get a hold of. Please pray that he will accept the invite and date for baptism. 

You asked what my favorite hymn is? Hmm favorite hino? Creio em Cristo (I believe in Christ) and Brilha, meiga luz... forgot what the title is in English, but yeah i love those hymns!! Wait, it's Lead, Kindly Light!

I was able to meet our new President and get to know him a lot better. He is super awesome and truly inspired. I know he will lead this mission to success. 

Love,

Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment