Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, March 3, 2014

Short message

Family!

Hey. So this week has been a little crazy but exciting nonetheless. We are going to the temple this Wednesday so i'll write you a longer email. My comp is legit! He is from pará, Santarém and he likes the type of music that I like from here. I am totally going to visit him after the mission, we are already buddies and working well together. Plus, all the members like him and we probably will baptize Josefa this Sunday!!!! During fast and testimony meeting she totally bore an awesome testimony and it was her 3rd time at church. I then bore my testimony about Christ and how he should be the center of our lives. There are so many good things that we focus on in this Church but Christ should be the center always. 

Anyway I love you all so much and I am really enjoying the mission. I feel that my love for the people here is increasing exponentially everyday. I know Christ lives and that He loves us. His hands are always outstretched waiting for us to come unto Him. Espero que tudo esteja bem com vocês!!! te amo!!


Élder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment