Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, March 17, 2014

tá indo

So, this week went well. We had two successful FHE's. Josefa is still firm and preparing for baptism. Church was cool but it was all about families and marriage, which can make it awkward for missionaries and single members. kkkk
I am still loving socorro (my area). I can't believe how fast this transfer is going by. I want to stay at least one more and I think my comp needs me to stay too, to help memorize the area better as it's pretty big here. 

Anyway we still have three weeks I think. Yeah so this week should be fun. We have a Mission Conference and then Saturday and Sunday is Stake Conference. Hmmm what else....thats about it. 

We are working hard trying to find some eleitos mas o negógio tá difícil. I am so thankful to be alive and present in such a special place and time. I know Jesus is The Christ. I know He lives!! I know His gospel is here on the earth. When we live the gospel and follow him tudo vai dar certo (everything will work out) and we will be blessed eternally. Be happy always. Christ overcame the world. Peace and true happiness is possible and within everyone's reach because we are all children of the only living and true God. I love you all so much. 


Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment