Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Stake Conference and Christmas is almost here!

Family! I will totally skype you guys on Christmas! Very excited. I don't have a time limit, so prepare yourselves hahaha maybe i'll be able to test it out on the 24th but we'll see, kkkk 
Awesome Christmas is like 9 days away! Stoked!!! I'll start skyping probably like 2 p.m. (Brasil time). 

This week was alright, we worked super hard but no one went to church/stake conference so that = no baptisms. ;-( Stake conference foi muito legal! There was a broadcast from Salt Lake just for the stakes of pernambuco/northeast Brasil. Elder Ballard spoke and Sister Marriott, Elder Soares, Elder Costa, and Elder Aidukatis. They spoke a ton about missionary work and members participating in the lessons with the missionaries. 

Glad Pat, Misty and family are able to spend Christmas in Michigan! I hope all is swell with the family. Its getting hot up in here. For reals. Anyway love you, boa semana para vocês! feliz ferias!
xoxoxo
Elder Kennedy

GrannyMuito Obrigado pela caixa de natal!!!!
I received the package of Christmas goodies last week. I must say my companion and I thoroughly enjoyed looking up scriptures and guessing what was inside. I was able to guess what was inside about 30% of the time. I hope all is well e que você está firme, forte, fiel, e feliz.

MomI have not received yours or Aunt Jeanine's package yet. I'm sure I will receive them this week or next. Love you!


Pictures:















No comments:

Post a Comment