Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Love the area!

Yo! So my area is not actually in Coqueiral, but it’s called that because I am serving in a little branch that is called Coqueiral. However they just changed the Branch’s name to Floriano, so really my area is in between Cavaleiro and Joboatão. Hhahaha it’s a little branch but so far I am loving it here. The members are really awesome. Sunday I gave a talk. The Branch President asked me on Saturday hahaha (only one days notice) awesome! I said yes, early Christmas present kkkk.

My companion is awesome, Elder Gritti from Saõ Paulo. Yup, another one from S.P. He is hilarious! You guys will get to talk to him on Christmas Day. He speaks English fluently and we have similar taste in humor. Joe will crack up with this guy kkkk, anyway yeah I am stoked and tomorrow I have to give a message in front of the whole mission during our Christmas Conference!!!!! Sketch ahah ummm hi, beleza é só isso. I love you guys a lot! Enjoy the Christmas season!!!!!!!

paz e amor,

Elder Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment