Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, August 19, 2013

Praying for a baptism

(This was last week's letter)

Hey!

Dang my area has a lot of stairs. I’m getting my calves worked. That’s legit you’re all in the Olivenhain ward and that they are very friendly. You guys can leave me in the LC ward or transfer me to the Olive ward, I don’t care. That’s way tight about Creed and Reagan Orme. They are going to love their missions! This week was pretty awesome! We are hopefully going to baptize this Sunday. I’m praying for a miracle, please pray with me. Caroline and Víctoria are super close to being baptized they just have a few concerns. We found them knocking doors and they let us in. Their parents are way chill and have potential too. Their step-dad speaks English so he practices with me. I’m loving the new area!

I miss everyone so much but I am having the best experiences of my life here. The ward here is super tiny (like 40 people). They are pretty excited about me and Elder Delabrida. We are going to work well with the members and help the weekly attendance grow. My face got sunburned this week. I look like a camarão (shrimp) I’m so pink. hahahaa eu amo muito de vocés, eu sinto sua falta. Tou gostando a minha missão. Ele tá passando muito rápido. eu não acredito que eu quase tenho 9 méses na missão. incrível. Boa semana para vocés. tchau abraço
Elder Kennedy

P.S. Blake looks super tight! He’s going to be huge when I get back. Chloe and Jason already are ginormous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment