Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father´s Day Dad! Sorry I didn’t send something last week. I hope it was a good one. How is beach patrol? I keep forgetting it's summer there. Weird.
Renee and Joe, that’s so sick about your new car. It looks suppperr nice! Hyundai! People here go crazy for Hyundai but not many people have them because it’s like a chic car to have.
What happened to Shelly/Subaru? She still hangin out? And the bikes? Oooohhh and my snake MAYNARD? Getting big? Do you guys still have my rosy boa? If not I wont be mad, but I like my boa. Hahaha Love you guys! Joe, it’ll be sick when you sell longboards! What’s this I hear about maybe working for a solar company?

Nothing much is new with me, we had transfers but I am still hanging out in Ponte dos Carvalhos. I think my mission call should have said Mission Brasil, Ponte Dos Carv.!! After this transfer (6 more weeks) I will have 6 and a half months in Ponte. I am hoping after this transfer I will leave. That’ really neat Ian is on the coast in La Costa! hahaha His mission sounds super cool! HE SAID HE GOT TO GO TO THE BEACH WITH HIS ZONE!  My mission pres. would never let this happen, I am super jealous. I want to baptize in the ocean before I leave.

Stinks we can’t do much on our P-days but its chill. I’ve been playing a lot of ping-pong on p-days. It’s been pretty crazy here because of the fifa soccer confederations cup. Spain and Uruguay played yesterday here in Pernambuco. And Brasil played Japan and spanked ‘em 3-0! Everyone was watching the game. It’s pretty insane. I cant wait to see how it is for the world cup because they say when Brasil plays everything stops, commerce, travel, & life. Everyone goes home to watch the game.

Wooohooo we baptized an entire family! This week was epic de mais! The first week of June we baptized 1, second week 2, this week 3, and this Sunday we are going to baptize 4! So on and so forth! The lord is really blessing us and helping us reach our goals. I have a bunch of baptismal fotos to send I’m just a noob at sending them. The field is white here that is for sure!

Love you! Take care, abraço
E. Kennedy


1 comment:

  1. What model of Hyundai is the new car? My guesses are either a Sonata or Tucson, since you mentioned something about chic cars. Both cars inferior quality when it comes to design and performance, so congrats to you and your dad for getting a totally cool ride. Good day!

    Damon Sherman @ Butler Auto Hyundai

    ReplyDelete