Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Not too many letters left

Hello family! I miss you all! Are you ready for the madness of me being home? hahaha I can't believe it's like 3 weeks away and although I am super stoked to still be on a mission and working hard every minute, I miss home a boat load. 

Joe, I hear you are working like a beast bro, keep it up... hard work always pays off in some way or another. Conference was sooo chill! Heck yes we have a living prophet and 12 Apostles of Christ. I watched them all in English except the Carlos Godoy talk in Portuguese. I went into the room to watch him speak normally in Portuguese. I loved Elder Oaks' talk... because he is my favorite apostle. Then Elder Holland's was so good. It was basically on how boss Pres. Monson is by giving away his suits, shirts and shoes... stud up the yinyang. 

Anyway thinking about you all and how we will see each other in a bit...

com amor,

E.Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment