Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, October 20, 2014

Last Week of the Mission

Hello to the best family in the World! 

Wow, so it's happening; my last week in the mission field. My feelings about being so close to home and family are many. I had an awesome last interview with my Mission President and he gave me some excellent life advice and wisdom. I am super nervous about what life is going to be like after the mission it is insane. My companion is doing fine. Don't worry, I wont leave him too trunky haha. I am happy to say i'm working hard and not letting the trunkyness (trunkeza) influence me to not fulfill my call to serve a 2 year full time mission. 

I have learned so much, mostly by the spirit and the wonderful people I have met and be-friended here in this wonderful country of Brasil. I know I will never forget these moments and memories gained from this special work. Two years went by and I can't really say if they were really all that fast, but time goes by so fast, so we need to use our time wisely and make the best choices possible with the agency we have been given. I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and His Infinite Atonement. I know He lives and that we have living modern-day Prophets who receive revelation for the world. I am so happy for the testimony I have gained while on a mission and the people that gave me tremendous examples of how to continue on everyday being a better person than I was before. I love you all soo much and i'll see you soon!!

Elder Eric Scott Kennedy



P.S. I can't wait to go home to my home temple. Bummer that we may have gotten rid of the suits, but it's all good. Glad you found the soccer ball. See you all next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment