Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Monday, May 6, 2013

Chat in one week!


Hello All, 

So thanks Renee for the skype info. I am almost positive I will be able to skype on Sunday (Mother's day) sometime after my church time gets out at 12 pm. We are able to email on Saturday to let you guys know whats up because I am not sure where we are going to be able to skype/which member has 2 computers with skype.  Renee- That's cool you guys are transforming the apartment and getting new stuff. Otimo! You never know what life will throw at you! Cant wait to chat in a week! 
love u. 
abraço
E. Kennedy 

Mom- If u havent sent the package before you receive this email, have Renee send more photos if she could. love you





No comments:

Post a Comment