Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture

Elder Kennedy's Mission Scripture:

Omni 1: 26

"And now, my beloved brethren, I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved."

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Letter #2- Thanksgiving


Wow! That’s awesome Danielle is going to Boston! Hahah I called it. Elder Holland was amazing! Probably the most powerful talk I had ever heard in person. I GOT TO SIT ABOUT 10 YRDS FROM HIM AND SEE THE SPIT FLY OUT OF HIS MOUTH HAHA Thanksgiving was pretty nice. We went to a bunch of devotionals and watched 17 miracles. It is such an amazing movie. Earlier that week Elder Pieper of the 70 came and spoke to us.  Elder Fuhriman (my comp) is from West Jordan Utah, lacrosse player, and went to Westminster College in South Salt Lake. He’s cool… if I’m ever able to send photos; he's the one with the brunette hair.

I’m trying to put on some pics, but the computers here don’t recognize anyone’s cards or something. Shutterfly is probably a good idea; lots of missionaries use SD card converters. But until I’m in the mission field, I can’t set up a Shutterfly account. The MTC computers won’t let me go onto anything but my email page. Any way this week was awesome. Portuguese is coming along. I am trying to speak it as much as possible now.

My favorite scripture right now is Omni 1:26. That’s the one I want on my plaque.

Mom- Its so crazy you sent me that column piece about Grandma because today while in the temple I was pondering and remembering Grandma and had some really good spiritual impressions. And today I open up my emails and I see the email you sent me about Grandma. Thank you, I love it. I’m so excited to be a missionary right now. As much as I miss home right now, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else than on a mission. 

Write me the second Ian gets his Call!!! He should get it soon!!??? Love you all! I’ll write you a letter this week

Love, Elder Kennedy

P.S. Can I get Chelsea and Danielle's address so I can congratulate them? And can I get Bobby and Josh's addresses too?

No comments:

Post a Comment